Rocket League has today received a major patch, including support for the Supersonic Fury DLC pack, as well as an all-new spectator mode.
The new update features a brand new map called Utopia Coliseum, which aside from being based around a Roman coliseum, was also featured in one of developer Psyonix’s previous games. You can see the full list of changes and new additions to the game below.
- Adds “spectate” feature for private matches.
- Adds Utopia Coliseum arena.
- Adds new “3v3 Team Ranked” online mode.
- Added “vote to forfeit” button to “ranked” matches.
- “Ranked” matches will no longer start if the game is not full.
- “Saturn” has been renamed “Planetoid.”
- Repaired several “Connect Failure” issues.
Rocket League was first released last month, quickly garnering north of 4 million downloads worldwide. The game was well received, and developer Psyonix has confirmed that the game will come to platforms other than Playstation 4 and PC sometime in the future.